9 August 2021
- Removed the contact form (also from Full Disclosure) because it’s rarely used for real contact and I get so much spam. You can also @curns me.
- Moved the media file template to the child theme to that it can be customised.
- Removed the Apple News link from the footer because I did not publish enough for that channel to be maintained.
5 April 2021
- The site’s theme was changed back because Chunk turned out not to be responsive.
- Updated Full Disclosure to reflect that some of the music and book links may start to feature Amazon affiliate links. I don’t know if it’s worth updating them but I might. [Previous Version | Current Version]
- Spent sometime updating dead links in some older blog posts to point to The Wayback Machine.
21 March 2021
- Change the site’s theme to Chunk. As a resulted I added the new footer elements. I am undecided if I will keep it like this. Added Goodreads and Blipfoto to the contact page and cleaned up some of the homepage.
- Forced the domain to direct to https. This was more complex than I imagined and resulted in being logged out of WordPress for a period. Hint: I can overside the site defaults in wp-congig.
2 August 2020
- There’s been a typo on the home page for years. I have only just seen it. There will be others, I know, but how many times have I read that page?
31 July 2020
- Finally got around to removing references to a site I no longer have (curns.me) as well as links to Google Plus from the Contact page. Added Instagram to the list of social media accounts.
23 November 2017
- Added the Listen page as a new top level menu and the second level-audio collection listing by year.
10 April 2016
11 February 2017
- Ambrosite Next/Previous Post Link Plus & WP Super Cache plugins deactivated.
- Autoptimize plugin added.
- References to Twitter Digests and old recommend site lists removed as content is now stored in draft form only.
- o5-50 and 2004 in Pictures updated with pictures imported into WordPress library; Treo category updated.