- is interested in getting more bang for his advertising $: Turning One Ad Impression Into Ten http://www.clickz.com/3635466 #
- wishing he had the time to scale his hyper-local project to the patch.com level. A possible future for local info: http://bit.ly/2zlYjH #
- is thinking mobile: m-coupon redemption value to approach $6bn globally by 2014, says research: http://bit.ly/2Sbgmr #
- asks, do you know a social network that’s actually ignoring mobile? I don’t. So why this: http://bit.ly/JXL3h #
- thinks that, maybe, at last, this IS the year of mobile advertising. Google has acquired AdMob for $750 million: http://bit.ly/nAeHB #
- wonders if Apple really wanted to be in the advertising business. Actually, I don’t think it’s as far fetched as some: http://bit.ly/PbQr #
- thinks there are adventures ahead & is – secretly – looking forward to them. #
- sees that discount coupons & customer service messages are acceptable to most people in a recent mobile ad survey: http://tr.im/EMrk #
- was just given a free toothbrush by the nice people at Sensodyne. It nearly made my day. Lunch with friends was more fun but not as healthy. #
- Top 3 weekly #lastfm artists: Kathy Brown vs. White Knight – 26. Beth Orton – 16. 7th Heaven Ft. Banderas – 15. http://bit.ly/17QMH7 #
- The Laramie Project, a play about Matthew Shepard who was beaten & left to die for being gay is on from 18-21 Nov at The Space, E14 #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
One thought on “Twitter Updates for 2009-11-16”
i love to Twitter my day to day activities to my friends and followers. Twitter is much better than blogging because it is direct to the point and does not require you to type so many unnecessary words.
Comments are closed.