Hi. I’m Jon and this is my site. If you want to know a little more about me and what I am up to then you should check out the About Jon pages. If you’re viewing this on a reasonable screen, my Twitter feed over there on the right hand side of the page which might tell you what I am up to right now (it’s not there on smaller screens) or you can check out the full feed of recent tweets. You can also see it directly at Twitter.
I work for company building technology for digital advertising and I occasionally write about it here, although you’ll find I tend not to talk about specifics of my employment too much. After all, that’s the day job (full disclosure). Check out the occasionally updated blog or a full archive of things published here. Recent writings include:
Latest Post From Each Category
- Elsewhere: Elsewhere: Will The Money Trail Drive Radio Innovation? - March 18th, 2014
- Radio: Elsewhere: Will The Money Trail Drive Radio Innovation? - March 18th, 2014
- My Life: My 2013 in Pictures - December 31st, 2013
- Miscellany 2013: My 2013 in Pictures - December 31st, 2013
- Digital Advertising: Geo-targeting Dilemmas - July 12th, 2013
- Miscellany 2012: What's Your Moment of 2012? - January 27th, 2013
- Miscellany 2011: Elsewhere: Watching The Decline of New Labour - February 8th, 2011
You can contact me via a range of services. I’m on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and a whole lot more.