I’m Jon. I’m a product manager for a programmatic video advertising company and you’ll find I occasionally write about digital advertising technology here. I’ve spent over 15 years helping European publishers apply rapidly changing ad technology to help manage online advertising but, as it’s the day job, it’s not all I (occasionally) write about. I’ve written many words about radio; the first mass medium to interest me and you can find them in the archive.
- Elsewhere: And She Said, "Life in plastic has been fantastic" - March 9th, 2017
- Miscellany 2017: Japan: Final (Food for) Thoughts - March 7th, 2017
- Digital Advertising: Will The Internet Kill Television? - February 21st, 2017
- Miscellany 2016: Roaring Night - August 31st, 2016
- My Life: The Original App Store Was Your TV (or Radio) - March 24th, 2016
- Miscellany 2015: My 15 for 2015 - December 31st, 2015
- Radio: Elsewhere: Will The Money Trail Drive Radio Innovation? - March 18th, 2014