I’m Jon. I’m a product manager for a programmatic video advertising company and you’ll find I occasionally write about digital advertising technology here. I’ve spent over 15 years helping European publishers apply rapidly changing ad technology to help manage online advertising but, as it’s the day job, it’s not all I (occasionally) write about. I’ve written many words about radio; the first mass medium to interest me and you can find them in the archive.
- Miscellany 2017: A Reading Challenge for 2017 - January 29th, 2017
- Elsewhere: Elsewhere: A Sticky End - December 31st, 2016
- Digital Advertising: Bursting The Bubble of Doom - December 23rd, 2016
- Miscellany 2016: Roaring Night - August 31st, 2016
- My Life: The Original App Store Was Your TV (or Radio) - March 24th, 2016
- Miscellany 2015: My 15 for 2015 - December 31st, 2015
- Radio: Elsewhere: Will The Money Trail Drive Radio Innovation? - March 18th, 2014