I’m Jon. I’m a product manager for a programmatic video advertising company and you’ll find I occasionally write about digital advertising technology here. I’ve spent over 15 years helping European publishers apply rapidly changing ad technology to help manage online advertising but, as it’s the day job, it’s not all I (occasionally) write about. I’ve written many words about radio; the first mass medium to interest me and you can find them in the archive.
- Miscellany 2018: 57 days until you know what - October 29th, 2018
- Radio: King of West Midlands Mornings - July 7th, 2018
- Miscellany 2017: Tower of Technology, London - November 26th, 2017
- Digital Advertising: History of Online Advertising - November 8th, 2017
- Elsewhere: Elsewhere: Everybody Remembers Long Wave Radio Atlantic 252 - September 1st, 2017
- Miscellany 2016: Roaring Night - August 31st, 2016
- My Life: The Original App Store Was Your TV (or Radio) - March 24th, 2016