I’m Jon. I’m a product manager for a programmatic video advertising company and you’ll find I occasionally write about digital advertising technology here. I’ve spent over 15 years helping European publishers apply rapidly changing ad technology to help manage online advertising but, as it’s the day job, it’s not all I (occasionally) write about. I’ve written many words about radio; the first mass medium to interest me and you can find them in the archive.
- Miscellany 2014: Will Apple Pay play in the UK today? - October 30th, 2014
- Digital Advertising: Internet Ad Spend will Overtake TV Spend in .... Yawn. - August 27th, 2014
- Elsewhere: Elsewhere: Writing the perfect RFP - August 13th, 2014
- Radio: Elsewhere: Will The Money Trail Drive Radio Innovation? - March 18th, 2014
- My Life: My 2013 in Pictures - December 31st, 2013
- Miscellany 2013: My 2013 in Pictures - December 31st, 2013