I’m Jon. I’m a product manager for a programmatic video advertising company and you’ll find I occasionally write about digital advertising technology here. I’ve spent over 15 years helping European publishers apply rapidly changing ad technology to help manage online advertising but, as it’s the day job, it’s not all I (occasionally) write about. I’ve written many words about radio; the first mass medium to interest me and you can find them in the archive.
- Elsewhere: Elsewhere: 72 baps, Connie. You slice, I’ll spread. - April 22nd, 2016
- My Life: The Original App Store Was Your TV (or Radio) - March 24th, 2016
- Miscellany 2016: Hidden London: Aldwych Underground Station - March 15th, 2016
- Miscellany 2015: My 15 for 2015 - December 31st, 2015
- Digital Advertising: Internet Ad Spend will Overtake TV Spend in .... Yawn. - August 27th, 2014
- Radio: Elsewhere: Will The Money Trail Drive Radio Innovation? - March 18th, 2014