I’m Jon. I’m a product manager for a programmatic video advertising company and you’ll find I occasionally write about digital advertising technology here. I’ve spent over 15 years helping European publishers apply rapidly changing ad technology to help manage online advertising but, as it’s the day job, it’s not all I (occasionally) write about. I’ve written many words about radio; the first mass medium to interest me and you can find them in the archive.
- Radio: Happy Birthday BBC Shropshire - April 23rd, 2017
- Miscellany 2017: Stretching From Slumber: Morning Light - April 10th, 2017
- Digital Advertising: Trusting Technology: Programmatic Advertising and Digital Locks - April 2nd, 2017
- Elsewhere: And She Said, "Life in plastic has been fantastic" - March 9th, 2017
- Miscellany 2016: Roaring Night - August 31st, 2016
- My Life: The Original App Store Was Your TV (or Radio) - March 24th, 2016
- Miscellany 2015: My 15 for 2015 - December 31st, 2015